Business Bankruptcy Lawyers ⁄ Attorneys, Davidson County
About Lynda F. Jones
Lynda F. Jones, Principal of The Jones Law Group, has been practicing law for more than 21 years in both state and federal courts. She is admitted to practice in Federal District court for the Middle and Eastern Districts of Tennessee.
Memphis State University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1989. Received American Jurisprudence Award in Trial Advocacy. Shelby County Juvenile Court Clinic Attorney Spring, 1989.
University of Tennessee, Knoxville, B. S. in Communications, Cum Laude, 1986.
Affiliations / Boards:
- Chair of the Nashville Bar Association General Sessions Court committee in 2007 and 2008, where she spearheaded a change in the local rules of practice.
- Member of the Nashville Bar Association's Bankruptcy Court Committee and Criminal Justice Committee
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense attorneys
- Member of the Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Former Editor of the Nashville Bar Journal.
- 2009 Best of the Bar Award from Nashville Business Journal
- 2010 Mid South Superlawyer
About Phylanice Nashe:
Phylanice is dedicated to helping Tennessee residents and their families navigate through the difficulties of insurance claims. Phylanice has over thirteen years experience resolving complex claim issues for State Farm Insurance. She is a Rule 31 Listed General Civil Mediator.
In 1995, Phylanice graduated from John Carroll University, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology, and in 2002, she graduated from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law. Phylanice was admitted to the State Bar of Tennessee in 2008. It was also at this time that she began to follow another of her passions, teaching. Phylanice teaches law as an adjunct professor at Strayer University. She is also a member of the Nashville Bar Association and Napier- Looby Bar Association.
- Personal Injury
- Auto Accidents
- Bad Faith/Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Worker's Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Tractor-trailer Accidents
- Automobile Diminished Value Claims
She can handle a variety of personal injury and wrongful death claims and will be available to mediate matters as well.